- At least 2 Surf Scoter still viewable form Station Road, Llysfaen. Male and Female present today amongst 10,000 Common Scoter. 39 Red throated Diver alos here.
- At least 3 Velvet Scoters in the same flock seen today.
- Waxwings still present in Llandudno around the Mostyn Chapneys and Craig y Don area - 80+ at least still present. 30+ also seen around the Conwy RSPB reserve area.
- 3 Firecrests around the Bridge pond at Conwy RSPB.
- 5 Snow Buntings on the Great Orme limestone pavements.
- At least 3 Purple Sandpipers at rhos Point over high tide.
- 2 Tree Sparrows in fields near Betws yn Rhos.
Thursday, 15 November 2012
Great Conwy Birding
Some great birding in Conwy at the moment. Today's birds included the following:-