Sunday 17 June 2012

Catalunya, NE Spain - 19-21 May 2012

Lammergeier

White Stork
Fan-tailed Warbler
Melodious Warbler
alpestris Ring Ouzel
Rock Bunting
Serin
Honey Buzzards
diomedea Cory's Shearwater
I've only just had a chance to blog about my recent holiday to Spain. I thought I'd share a few photos on here.
I have been to this area of NE Spain for the past 6 years so know the area very well. The area comprises of the Parc Natural Cap de Creus (A rocky/coastal habitat where the Pyrenees goes into the Med), the Aiguamolls de l'Emporda wetlands and the eastern Pyrenees (Val de Nuria)
We saw 141 species in 3 days and I managed to get 5 lifers in the form of Little Crake, Black Stork, Red-footed Falcon, Lammergeier and Wallcreeper.

More information on my personal blog - http://zacswildlifeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/catalunyacatalonia-19th-21st-may-2012.html

1 comment:

  1. Superb mate - love the Lammegeier. Bring back some great memories :-)

    ReplyDelete