Monday 4 February 2013

Lesser Scaup at Cop Hole Pools

Here are a few record shots of the Lesser Scaup which has been showing really well from Cop Hole Pool near Shotwick Boating Lake. It was Stan who tipped me off on Saturday but I was unable to go as I was working at BMW so I decided to go the next morning.

And it was thanks to Denzel who gave me some great views of the bird by lending me his scope, the bird was hanging around with a group of Tufted Ducks and showing really well, although while I was there it stayed at the far side of the pool. A great YEAR tick and for me a great LIFE tick! 

Post adapted from  http://austinmorley.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Austin. For anyone going follow the directions in Kev's post below. The bird is at SJ298722 north of the A548. Still present today (mon).
    Rob

    ReplyDelete